Hi, I'm Khushi, I'll share the best growth marketing courses below, and whether growth marketing as a field is even right for you. Some truth bombs shall follow.
My journey: I've taken 60+ growth marketing courses
The career of a growth marketer starts with Neil Patel and (probably) ends with Reforge. Here's my messy middle with all the courses I chain-smoked over the years.
Neil Patel — My click-baity introduction to digital marketing. I consumed an unhealthy amount of podcasts and articles.
Julian Shapiro — Read his piece about growth marketing during my student exchange at Essec and pulled all-nighters, giddy with excitement, having found my (short-term) calling.
Took dozens free courses from the good people over at HubSpot, Google Digital Garage, Backlinko, edX, Coursera, Massachusetts Institute of Technology's OCW, Facebook Blueprint and more.
CXL — I took their 3-month-long growth marketing mini degree and it transformed the way I'd do marketing forever.
Took tons of niche courses:
- Copyhackers for Copywriting
- Neurofied for Behavioral Psychology
- Foxwell, PaidMediaPros, and CommonThreadCollective for PPC ads
- Moz, Ahrefs and 90DaySEO for SEO
- Social Savannah for TikTok Ads
- Vexpower for Marketing Mix Modelling
- Katelyn Bourgoin's Clarity Calls for User Research and Review Mining
- Sai Ganesh's Brand Marketing course about Dunzo (for fun)
- Chase Dimond's for Email Marketing
- Twitter Flight School for Twitter ads
and maybe a few more that I forget.
To have on-demand access to expert help.
Reforge - It's like the 'Harvard' of growth schools and money can't buy you a seat. I've taken Growth Series, Growth Marketing, and Monetization and Pricing
As you can tell, I clearly over-index on education. 😅
My career in growth marketing
I've been in the industry for about two and half years. And I'm not terribly bad at my job. This is what some smart people have said about me.
"As a Founder/ CEO and a former Head of Growth at a Fortune 500 company, I can say without a doubt that Khushi is one of the most impressive growth marketers that I've had the opportunity to work with."
"You're a rockstar, Khushi! I can't wait to watch your career journ